View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 30
04-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
*Sigh* I give up

Each game has its own social climates its own does , donts and we dont care anyways and i already see that testing on this game is taken with a grain of salt.

So why should i care if no one else does i actually thought this was serious testing not a bunch of people acting like 5 year olds getting to play with a new toy first on their block.

A plee for common sense is responded to with foolish ignorance
Wow, nice insult (/sarcasm)

Back to my last post to you... it IS only your opinion...

You may think that the bugs and everything to go with them will appear at the May launch, but you do not know for sure that it will happen. If you did, then you'd be able to do time travel or be clairvoyant (both of which are impossible, by the way).

Again, how do you know that they're not getting feedback? have you asked them if they are or aren't? if you didn't, then again, you do not know that they're not listening to player's feedback... how difficult is it to understand that?

Oh, by the way, I wasn't responding with foolish ingornance. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but complain unnecessarily. Also, calling someone a 5 year-old isn't the way to gain favor.

Last edited by blassreiterus; 04-09-2013 at 05:32 PM.