View Single Post
Captain
# 43
04-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
Oh so reporting bugs and other issues is complaining?

I did not know that

How could i be so foolish to think something as casual as reporting bugs and actually testing a game on a "TEST SERVER" was considered complaining.

As per your Original Post (that started this whole topic anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
I am getting the feeling cryptic is going to release LoR AS IS with all the bugs included we have just over a month before release and still no romulans or klings for that matter.

Time is running out and if full testing on LoR doesnt start soon there wont be enough time to fix all the issues and bugs that will come with this enormous expansion.
There is no Bug there. There is talk of supposed bugs, which may or may not exist, for content that is not currently available for testing.

While your concern about possible bugs might have merit. You are complaining about not having sufficient time to test something, and thus find all the bugs.

In my experience, Based on the Feds, The first 14-15 missions can be completed by a serious player in two days. After that it slows a bit as you hit a wall were mission content alone will not level you up sufficiently, So you have to look for experience else where such as from Doff mission, etc. to make up the difference.

Be that as it may, I have no doubt a serious player can level up from 1 to max level in 2-3 weeks. We have double that amount of time. No, Not everyone is going to get to max level before this hits live. But you don't need EVERYONE to hit max level. Just enough people to hopefully find any bugs QA missed. There is still plenty of time.