View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 34
04-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiandata1 View Post
the ambassador could live longer in a fire fight if you boff powers aux to sif, 2 engineneering teams. and science hazemitters 1 2 3.
If you're looking to tank better in a Cruiser then I'd suggest going with Engineering Team 3 with 2 Very Rare Maintenance Duty Officers so you can drop the cool down on ET3 to 15 seconds and only need one copy of it.

Then I'd look at loading up on Emergency Power to Shields 1 and 2 and Emergency Power to Weapons 1 and 2 depending on your play style.

Then I'd load up 3 Very Rare Warp Core Engineering Duty Officers so I could get a 3 chances at getting a + 25 power to all my systems every time I used an Emergency Power to something skill. (not sure if they stack)

Auxiliary power to structural Integrity 3 was a great skill back in the day and is still a decent skill now but it's not really needed has much has it once was.

You should be able to get by with just ET3 and one copy of HE1 for your hull heals and a resistance boost with the above setup but you could throw ASIF3 in there for a bit of tanking overkill.