View Single Post
Career Officer
# 680
04-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
You can do it, and do it well, potentially. A2B, pets, and Super Scans (125 aux Sensor Scans) all require micromanagement, so putting all 3 on 1 build is going to be demanding.

My personal opinion is that 2 purple technicians are enough. Shorter abilities like CRF will be a few seconds short of horizontal but the longer ones like RSP and DEM will get the same benefit from 2 purple tech doffs as they do from 3.

In the place of that 3rd tech doff slot a quartermaster battery cd doff. Blues are cheap after the last run on the doff pack and I think purple would be overkill anyway. This is going to give you the aux batt when you need it for SS and SF.

On your build in general, I've dropped EPTA on my double A2B builds, especially with a battery doff. EPTE or EPTW is up to you. Also I start with DEM (and Marion) and only switch RSP in if I can't stay alive.
Ah cool, thanks RR! Was kinda hoping you'd give me some hints in the new and exciting world of A2B (I have read your post on it, which is where I got the thought for it).

Grim, I agree, it will take a lot of micromanagment to ensure that I'm getting everything done right. My main thought is that using Scattering Field and/or Sensor Scan before I hit A2B would be the way forward. If my aux is low at that point, then I can just slam in an aux battery to give it a temporary boost. As it is, the 'slosh' from the systems back to Aux is usually enough that I don't get an awkward 'Aux Offline' moment. I'm not the best with it at the moment (she's currently swanning about in her sci ship as I seem to be Pugging with no scis recently) but I'm hoping to use my Fleeties to practise on and make her better.

Thanks for the input guys! Now if I could just work out where my Bug build is failing me...

The build in question: My main character

I don't know what it is, but I just seem to be failing with it at times, and seem to have a lower damage output compared to a few team mates. DOffs: 1x Hamlet, 2x Attack Pattern, 2x EPtX reduction (all purples)

Any suggestions as to where to improve for the full min/max potential?

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.