View Single Post
Commander
# 360
04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwstolemyname View Post
I didnt realy want to make the accusation. Though I would be lying if I claimed to have ever receeved any customer service. I was hoping to assertain just what powers GMs actualy have. When I made a post asking what they could do last night it was merged with another thred that didnt answer the question.

I checked the forum rules and they dont seem to forbid discussing this so I hoped that if people could provided examples of what GMs have done for them then I could work out the extent of their power.

Of course the possibility exists that they have no power and exist purly for PR reasons. I am hoping to see some evidence to the contrary.

All I can attest to is this, that a number of my fleet mates as well as some other I've ran into in various chats have the lifetime sub. They have never received any zen stipend.
One in particular has had an LTS for over 9 months with not a dime's worth of zen dropped into his account and no response what so ever on the matter from support.

Personally, why anyone would pay hundreds of dollars for a few token benefits, none of which imho worth 20 dollars let alone three hundred, to play in a game that is Free to play, is absolutely beyond my ability to comprehend.
Its free to play because free to play games make more money than subscription games.
Its not something that PWE does out of some sense of altruism.

To each their own though, and if you decide to make this, I guess you would call it an investment, more power to you. and good luck.

(653 opened lockboxes and 95 fleet support duty officer packs before a lockbox ship reward)