View Single Post
Career Officer
# 21
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.
there is also a problem that affects multiple outfits, where the two Feet Size / Length sliders, one or both are not hooked up to the characters feet, depending on feet option!
So the slider option does nothing, but also, and more important: the Character walks differently (in the walking sprinting animation the legs are much closer together, in some cases they are so close together that you get horrible clipping and both feet form a straight line while walking) and the character hovers just a bit over the ground.

I've send in a few bug reports when i noticed this on different characters with different feet options (different feet options are not working for different species too...) but who knows where those reports ended up, so, would you mind making sure the character art guys ...or the UI guys who hook the sliders up would take a look out for broken feet sliders?