View Single Post
Captain
# 2
04-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqafgqegqe4ag View Post
I'm an engineer. I've got the Oddy pack, I even have a Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.

But I miss using my old Dreadnought Cruiser. You know, the one with the spinal lance and the extra nacelle on there.

Considering the power escalation we've seen though, am I seriously gimping myself by using that instead of my Oddy or carrier?
I don't own the ship but I own the oddy and from what I've seen of both the dread and the carrier

In a word YES!

However just because that is the case does not mean you shouldn't fly it

I still fly my galaxy class into estfs whenever I get chance because to me that is Star Trek I feel awesome when I fly it and when I do fly it I forget how much cryptic has gimped cruisers and just have a boat load of fun and it brings a smile to my face

Then I get on that well with it I think go on just one PVP match then 15 poofs later I remember how much cryptic has screwed both THE enterprise and cruisers in general

But we're here to have fun so if you want to fly it get on it and have some fun!!!
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----