View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 78
04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
I think the things I'm most interested in, personally, are the stats for the Refracted Tetryon Hyper Dual Beam Bank.

To devs: please, for the love of all that is pure and good in this world, give it at least [Acc]x2. Anything else is just an extra. Without decent accuracy, its pvp viability is enormously impaired and it becomes borderline worthless to those who fighting intelligent opponents.

Then of course theres the special flavour of the refracted tetryons. I'm betting we'll see Tet weapons with a secondary disruptor proc, which would be awesome on a number of levels. So long as they keep the tetryon energy type for compatibility with the tier 5 power and existing consoles I'm happy.

The stats and set bonuses for the two new tholian space sets could also be good. This is a chance for them to FINALLY add more flavour to pvp viable end game equipment, other than just current STF sets and elite fleet shield. If it is roughly on par with other sets, heres to hoping it doesnt have an innate tet resist, which would be the biggest own goal in game history.

On a side note, I guess its too much too hope for Tholian bridge officers and captain species down the road?

Has anyone been able to catch a glimpse at the requisitions yet on tribble???