View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 21
04-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
I just spent $50 THIS MORNING at 10 am Eastern time before this was announced. Why do they always announce these AFTER I JUST bought Zen a few hours earlier...
Sorry Matt, I know it can feel the bummer. I don't mean to troll or otherwise pick on you, but seriously, as a long time player may I recommend you only ever buy your Zen when it's on sale. Since PW has taken over, they've had constant Zen sales (about every 1-2 months).

Patience is a virtue for a reason, and it pays off if you wait. I never buy anything unless it's on sale. In fact, I save my "monthly budget" of game cash until a sale, and sometimes have enough to buy more in one go. Then not only do I get the Sale bonus, but there's "bulk rate" bonus if you spend more that $50. Sometimes I'll even wait/get lucky for a C-Store sale, so I get double-savings using my discounted Zen.

Anyway, I don't mean to single you out, but so often Cryptic puts on a sale, and the forums are laced with people complaining that they missed out.

So again, my best advice to you and others: Never pay full price, always buy on sale.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.