View Single Post
Commander
I dont get to spend much money on Star Trek Online as I would like and now that I have a family, I find it harder and harder to find time to play, so you can imagine how I felt when this happened:

I placed my last Master Keys on the exchange for a good price and quickly reached my 10mil limit, in fact I lost a key for nothin because of this limit, so seeing this I quickly moved to take off my last Master Key and my three Powered Alien Artifacts before I lost them.
However the game shut itself down before I had a chance to. Then as I signed in I found I lost the items, I lost out on 3,900,000EC for the Alien Artifacts and 1,450,000EC for the Master Key.
Now I could live with this if I was in-game and I made this mistake, but if the game hadn't had logged itself out this wouldn't of happened.

I guess I am hoping that by posting this, the Devs will see this and be generous enough to return the EC or the Items to me given I have been such a faithful player with my time and when possible... my wallet.

Has anyone else had this or similar problems?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES