View Single Post
Captain
# 52
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
Question:

will the traits be split in space and ground?
i mean, will we be forced into selecting, say 5 space and 4 ground traits?

The Skilltree is split into space and ground sections
There are 5 DOff Active Roster Slots for ground and 5 for space.

If traits are not split into space and ground, we will have the space pvp junkies selecting 9 space traits.

Nobody complained so far that we did not get 10 Space DOff Active Roster slots but 5.
In fact everybody seems to do his best to get the best DOffs for ground and for space instead of just concentrating onto space.

That is just how the game is. So i would not see anybody complaining about having to use some Ground Traits.

IMHO splitting the traits and forcing the space only junkies down into a competitive format for players who like both would be kind of important here.

Also i would just remove Elusive and Accurate, if everybody has them, they counteract each other and nothing is gained by anyone, you only loose out if you don't choose them.
Very bad idea. I am happy with 2 ground and 7 space traits. No need to force people to choose both.

Also, did it ever occur to you that in PVE, elusive and accurate can be effective and it is really a gain outside pvp?
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.