View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 45
04-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugspatteredjack View Post
Hi,

In regards to consoles I'd make the following changes/suggestions:

Engineering: X2 Neutronimum; X1 Subspace Jumper; eventually one of the consoles losted below for Science...
Science: Until you can get the following consoles add your fav one's here. Aim for Borg Assimlated Module; Romulan ZPE and if you can afford too the Tach console (part of the temporal set) from the lobi store.
Tactical: X4 Phaser Relay.

This will give the ship more survivability and bite. Automatically helps with crits and manuverability with the suggested consoles. You should also consider getting the Borg Kinetic Cutting Beam as a rear weapon. Compliments the borg set you have nicely, particularly the tractor beam.

As for Boff powers, really that is player preference overall. There are so many arguments for or against one or the other that frankly, I think you should go with whatever suits your play style most. Hope that this helps.
I'll have to keep an eye out for the Neutronimum and I do have the jumper, which I use in conjunction with Eject Warp Plasma to basically crop dust my enemies with plasma. Also, is the Borg Cutting Beam in the reputation store, because I haven't unlocked it yet. Also, can anyone suggest better PHASERS than what I have (which you can see in the video I posted a few pages ago)? I wanna try upping my dps with my weapons so I can be a more effective tank. I am almost good at my survivability.