View Single Post
Captain
# 15
04-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirimuffin View Post
Can we create female Remans, or is this a male-only species like the Nausicaans and Gorn?
Based on some playing I did in the Character creator, I would say Female Remans are possible. There are assets for them at any rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devtracker View Post
I'm willing to bet that you will be able to get these ships outside of these packs, although it will probably involve ship modules which means each ship is exclusive to the character who bought it. However it says that if you buy the packs, you get those ships for every Rom character on your account. So if you are someone who really likes making alts, it will definitely save you a ton of time and money.
Fleet modules are for fleet ships only. None of these say they are fleet ships, my guess is they are all standard C-store fanfare fore the Romulan Faction, except if you pay for it ahead of time, you get it at a discount. Wait till May, and no doubt you pay full price. Titles might be the only things exclusive to the packs.

I will admit, I am tempted. The tier 5 D'deridex is just what my Romulan Captain needs when he eventually reaches max level. And I like the T'varo better then the T'Liss. But i am honestly not sure about some of the other stuff.