View Single Post
Ensign
# 15 Wheeee
04-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Resident newbie figured to make a comment:

Haven't got to that particular space fight yet, but I do know running into/around space rocks is a relatively good way to keep the ship alive if you're pushing it a little close, biting off more than you can chew, that whole getting out of sight/obstructing the shot thing... Aside losing track of the planet while in the fight because you're busy trying to kill something. I don't think the various Admirals would approve, but surely Kirk's never misplaced the Enterprise for an entire movie...

Yet, I was in a few of my first few arena/quest things, and /do/ appreciate what seemed to either be perfect timing or the extra two minutes for the matchup to finish up before being booted for the maint. Been a while since I've seen that happen. If it was intentional, appreciate it. If not, appreciate the other players that made it happen. Cheers!

Aside, sparkles and snowflakes, I immediately think of the story of that young girl trying to decide between beastiality and necrophilia... *shudder* Less sparkle. Make it BURN instead