View Single Post
Captain
# 6
04-18-2013, 02:55 PM
First off, thanks for all the responses so far. I'm glad people are aware of this outside the Tribble forums.

However, as much as I'd like to wait, the stony silence from the devs inclines me to think that the only way we're not going to be told it's "working as intended" and complete indifference for those whose ships are now spuds will be a riot just after the LoR release, akin to the STF dilithium screaming after S7's debut.

As I am not sure such an outcry would work, I would like to start thinking about how to keep the game enjoyable now, instead of later.

At the moment it's starting to look like the only really viable solution is an Aux2Bat build, which seems to leave significant coverage gaps as well, and also drains your aux to the point you can't repair much of anything. This is compounded by the fact that the Team powers are on shared cooldown, so to get around the repair problem would probably require me to drop Tac Team, which makes the problem even WORSE. Discouraging, to say the least. I'm starting to wonder if I could manage an effective, cruiser-like build with my Steamrunner, but that seems like it would end rather badly.