View Single Post
Republic Veteran
I am Phoenix_Lord, High Executive Officer (in-game 1st of Many@Phoenix_Lord) of the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. I would like to welcome you to the VKF and invite you to consider joining our Fleet. We are worldwide, light RP, and enjoy teaming with each other along with other allied fleets in space and away teams.

We have a Fleet Bank with items that can upgrade your armament, shields, or other items. We devote time to making sure our Fleet Forum has good information and Intel on game mechanics, resource locations, mission tips and other good stuff to help our members progress in their career field and ranking in STO. We offer opportunities for leadership positions in both fleets for members interested in such. And we offer camaraderie and kinship as we forge through 2409 in STO.

If you wish to join the VKF, you simply need to post your intent in the Recruiting Center threads as soon as you can. By posting in the Recruiting Center, you will be applying for a commission in the VKF and when we accept your application and grant your commission, we will change your username to add a prefix [VKF], so the next time you log in (after applying), you should log in with the username [VKF]<your name here> (we will not change your password, and can?t view it anyway). Once you are a member of our Fleet, you will have access to much more of our Fleet forums.

Also, if you can include in your application your in-game character@handle so we can invite you to the Fleet inside of STO, that would help us get you integrated into the Fleet quickly. I am available on the forum to assist you with orienting you to the Fleet, and will be contacting you within the Fleet Forum.

If you are a diplomat from another Fleet and wish diplomatic status at the VKF, please visit the forum and post in the Foreign Relations sub-forum, so our Fleet Ambassador can grant you the appropriate access and status.

Feel free to email me directly, pm, or post in our forums if you need any additional information. I hope you will consider the VKF for your Fleet!

Regards,
Phoenix_Lord
High Executive Officer

Live Long and Prosper!