View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 384
04-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
So I sent a ticket over a week ago asking for help with someone who had been hit with the unmute bug in a chat channel. I've still yet to receive any kind of response or advice and it has been well over 3-4 business days.

Does sending it on the website not work? Does it have to be done through the game itself?
Unfortunately from what I know of the situation there isn't much that can be done. with that bug you just kinda gotta keep hammering away till it unmutes or mute someone else, unmute them then unmute the other person. It takes a few but it does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comash View Post
I have submitted tickets for bugs and never gotten a response either, a couple times i got automatic reponses where their system identifies key words. But, as good as it sounds sometimes those are irrelevent to your ticket. So far, they've all been irrelevent, I have never gotten a real response and all the bugs I submitted still exist since last year.

If it's a game bug that doesn't allow you to exploit features, expect it to never get fixed. If it is a game bug that exploits features, expect it to take them two to three months to fix it.

Their main goal is to promote zen sales, not fix what's broken. Therefore, as much as I love star trek, I have no loyalty to this game. Their next expansion, I hear the purpose to attract old players into coming back. I expect this will not meet their expectations, gamers hold grudges that last a lifetime, they burned those bridges.

I will leave star trek when a space game worth playing comes out and never come back. This game has proven to me how bad customer support can get, how bad leaving bugs in the game can get. They keep adding content which can be nice, but I want the current content to get fixed first.
As it's been stated a lot, bugs unless requiring feedback will never get a response. If you have a bug you'd like to discuss, and possibly get feed back, thats what the forums are for However your statement is 100% false as they do try to fix every bug, exploit or not.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.