Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 6636
04-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Voporak smiles at both of the starship commanders on the viewscreen*

Voporak: My dear Kormek, you think that you have me. Oh, how misjudgment has finally caught up with you. Fire.

*The Phantom's dual cannons fire one shot of Zeta-Omega energy at the Thresher. Its shields, engines, weapons, inertial dampers, transporters, and almost all of life support are knocked totally offline. There are hull breaches all over the ship, and the Thresher's bridge is on fire. Kormek grabs a console and drags himself off the floor, fatally injured. He looks up in time to see another shot from the Phantom, twin blasts that rip through the Thresher. Seconds later, the Thresher is blown to pieces by an antimatter explosion from its warp core.*

*Voporak looks at Tucker, no longer smiling*

Voporak: I suggest you shut up and leave, good sir, before you suffer something similar. You don't know who I really am, how much I know and how long a time I have experienced. Off the top of my head, I can think of 37 ways to destroy your ship right now. 29 end with a warp core breach.
Tucker: On the contrary, Admiral, I have no intention of harming you.

I was stalling for time. Once you were both on board, I could just hear your stories and rule in your favour once reinforcements arrive.

However, I would like to know how many Temporal incursions you've enacted.

*Tucker turns to his Operations Officer, who nods.*
My Fan Fictions