View Single Post
Captain
# 6640
04-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tucker: Lieutenant, if you'd please.

Ops: Aye sir.

*The Black Phantom loses Main Power, as the new weapons are deactivated, their control programs removed from the computer, and all the computer logs and records since Voporak's first appearance backed up onto the Dresden and wiped from the Black Phantom's Computer Core - including the schematics of the refit and everything to do with the ship's temporal technology.

It also accidentally wipes the replicator and sets the computer playing the trololol song on a loop.*

Err... the music was an accident sir.

Tucker: Did the rest of it work?

Ops: Yes.

*Tucker turns back to the Viewer.*

Tucker: What just happened, Admiral, is that we used your prefix code to wipe every record made after your first appearance in this time period from your computers. We also rendered your refit weapons useless and deleted the schematics for them.

Oh, and we also deleted every mention of any form of temporal travel you had stored in your computer.

Now, you can make a time-jump if you like, but it'll be the only one you can make from this point.

Personally, Admiral, I have nothing against you, but I have to uphold the Temporal Prime Directive. I can't allow you to be making time-jumps to every point imaginable in Galactic history. One encounter with the Temporal Starfleet is enough for me.

It's your choice; the Federation has no problem with you remaining in this time period and I won't stop you from making this jump if you really want to, but make sure you're making the right choice by you and your crew first. The Time Cops will still be looking for you, but we can protect you here. We both know you won't get that protection back in 2409. The Federation will hang you out to dry.
*Voporak sits, silently, with a look of almost regret*

Voporak: Why, Mr. Tucker, must you have done that? You leave me no choice. Time is a tricky thing, full of redundancies and paradoxes. What do you really know of me? That time is nothing? I have lived well more than a lifetime, of which you know nothing. Past, present, future, they have no meaning. In my realm, they are one and the same. You do not understand me... and if you keep thinking as you do, you never will.

*Still looking straight at the viewscreen, Voporak issues a command* Voporak: Initiate temporal maneuver Omega VII. Show this fine captain what I mean. *to Tucker* I am sorry if no one is going to like this temporal incursion, but I ran out of friends a long way back down the timestream.

*A temporal trans-jump portal opens up by the Phantom, but the ship does not move through. Instead the rift remains open.*

Voporak: What is happening is that I just started a trans-jump; however, by not moving into it, I have created a signal to myself. These vessels account for almost half the temporal incursions I have made. And I do know this: I am sitting here in front of you. Logically, Mr. Tucker, I will win. Without me surviving to return to my time, I wouldn't be here. I also remember this happening before, many times, because I was present at each and every one.

*The rift glows with energy as a Maelstrom class comes out. Moments later, the U.S.S. Dreadnought appears, followed by Prometheus class U.S.S. Predator, the original Defiant class U.S.S. Black Phantom, and a Jem'hadar Dreadnought. Multiples of each ship begin coming through. Voporak still looks at the viewscreen, his face emotionless.*

Voporak: I am on every one of those ships, including the Dominion ship I stole. I will offer you the chance again, pack up and leave.

*In his mind, Voporak knows exactly what is about to happen*

Unknown voice: Voporak, surrender now.

*A fleet of 29th century warships moves toward Voporak, past and present. Tucker is hailed by the lead warship*

Temporal destroyer captain: This is a delicate situation, captain, but one that must happen. For your own sake, seal all records of this event and leave.

*Voporak communicates amongst his own ships and they open fire on the temporal fleet*

Now captain! This must end here and now, and I know for a fact you don't ever show up on temporal records again! Dresden, get out of here!

*In his own mind, the warship captain knows he will correct the timeline once and for all. But, as records show, Temporal Investigations has sent the fleet on a suicide mission.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.