View Single Post
Captain
# 43
04-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momaw View Post
Final battle of Tradecraft... Damn that's a lot of ships! But the big bad boss died basically as collateral damage in the massive opening exchange. Kind of anti-climactic. I think you'd get more storytelling bang for your buck if you made the fight somewhat smaller (why would the Tal Shiar bring more than 4 or 5 ships, one of them a D'deridex, to apprehend 2 criminals?) but then made the boss significantly tougher so that your little fleet had to actually pound on it for a bit.
I had that same problem too. Not sure when the lead ship when down, but it was pretty fast.

Honestly, I don't know that you need to alter the battle (I love the epicness of it), but maybe make it a two parter. Where the fleets fight it out, and then after the main Tal Shiar fleet is destroyed the Lead ship enters the fray and you have to battle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestormsong View Post
resting fight than I think was intended.

Tradecraft

Nice with a mission that utilizes the ship interior, but you need to add info on how to enter your ship - I do not believe that a new player knows how to do this at this point?
I could be remembering this wrong, but I do not believe this was the first time we did the ship interior. I seem to remember needing to be in my ready room at least once before.

I would also like to note, In Tradecraft I found a small graphical error. When Charva is in the brig, it seems like a piece of uniform is floating in the air next to her. Looks kind of like a piece of a cape piece. which is kind of odd since Charva doesn't wear a cape.