View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 688
04-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unheard1978 View Post
dontdrunkimshoot can you please post a new defiant builds using the new gear / sets ?

thank you
defiant? well i can wip up something fast and real quick. might make a beter post for this later if i have time

fast and dirty would look something like this. substitute the torp and torp skills with a DBB and BO if you desire

3 DHC, 1 quant, 3 turrets

TT1, CRF1, CRF2, APO3
TT1, THY2, APO1
HY1

EPtE1, EPtS2
TSS1, HE2

damage control and BFI doffs

any combination of turn, armor, and universal consoles your comfortable with, and 5 energy damage consoles.

i like fleet elite shield or maco, with omega deflector and engine for high speed and a boost to acc. new sets as in rep stuff? not really a good fit, cant beat brute force spike, thats what the defiant does best

this is the part were i would write paragraphs about tactics, but its as simple as decloak and try to take them out in a single pass, speed tank and then try again when you get your second cannon and torp/beams skill cooled down. if you arent CRFing someone, just fly defensibly, dont stop moving. anyone else with cannons shooting at you, try to get directly above or below them.

nice and simple, ive been meaning to go back and write detailed posts on old favorites like this, but just haven't had the time.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus