View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 14
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xapocalypseponyx View Post
Honestly, I could get passed the key pounding, if said pounding redistributed the shields as fast as TT does. But, it doesn't. So, as mentioned earlier, yeah, you really need TT if you are going against a heavy hitter. And to really have your butt covered, you need two copies of TT. The problem there is, if you are in certain cruisers and you want two copies of TT, well that's all you are getting, because you only have two tac Boffs slots.

Part of why cruisers come off as weak is because they get fewer tactical Boff abilities to enhance their weapons. Then, you have to go and blow 2 of those precious slots on TT, just so you can stay alive.
^This... TT is waaay too valuable and utterly required thanks to this problem. It is really pathetic when your ship has to use up all its worthwhile tactical abilities on two instances of one skill that barely does a thing to help you deal damage.

Also, TT is the only skill besides HE that I ever find that I would want or need two copies of... That is somewhat sad as well.