View Single Post
Career Officer
If we are bringing up CC or CE, then a funny/infuriating moment for me was a clown in some weak-a** cruiser warped if with a laundry list of injuries.........I had been drinking so I decided to engage him........Then event went without any major issues but he/she/it blatantly said that I ,and by extension the team, were expected to carry he/she/it through the instance. Comments like "It's not like this is instance is hard." or "LOL blah blah blah I havent played this toon in forever" (What was LOL about that I have no idea....).....So I flat out asked does one think it's ok to force the team to carry you?.....to which I got one word "yes"..............y'all may think I overreacted or whatever(again I had been drinking) but I reported that obnoxious turd..........

Edit: I was arguing the principle of the matter....which has spilled over into most if not all PvE PUG events...and rarely some of the channels.....
Sound of Interstellar Space

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Last edited by thumpyecho; 04-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.