Thread: rp
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6679
04-22-2013, 10:34 PM
As terrace waits for the senator a figure in a black and silver uniform beams in. Terrace recognizes him as imperial intelligence. Not a good sign.

Terrace: captain

Captain Felton : admiral I have some urgent news. I wish ..... I wish it could be good.

Terrace: well spit it out captain what happened now.

Felton: sir I must report that there was an attack on your estate on teranor prime. The estate was destroyed along with I'm sorry sir but your wife and 2 daughters and son where all killed. The senate has assigned Trenton to be your body guard until we find the guilty party.

Soon another officer a Romulan in imperial intelligence security uniform steps forward.

Felton: I'm sorry to have to report this to you. But Trenton will remain with you at all times till we sort this out. Sir

Terrace stands there griping the edge of the med table. As a tear runs down his face. Felton nods to Trenton as he beams back to the reconciliation.

Terrace slams his fist onto the table leaving a noticible dent as well as drawin blood

Terrace : i was going to spend time at home after this assignment. And now now it is gone.

He simply hangs his head as he starts crying. Trenton turning his back ad watching the door
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?