View Single Post
Commander
# 311
04-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
i'm not sure to what you are referring.... are you talking about the RIGHT side?? or the ones on the bottom?

in any case, here is
Had a feeling this was it.
On one of the objectives in your story (Example: Scan Computer), you havn't chosen an item from the map, so not only have you got an objective without an item to interact with (First Error Line) but you got a default object caused by that story interaction/objective that hasn't been placed (Second Error Line).

In short; Go through your story and check EVERY objective, it may have an error sign next to one of the map names. You are looking for an onbective/interaction without a selected object.

Example: The Objective is 'Plant Explosive', but the Objective in the Story hasn't had the Item selected.

This any help? :S

IMPORTANT ADDITION: I believe it may be at a map transfer point that you dont have a point selected, check all of those first!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES