View Single Post
Captain
# 387
04-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstumps View Post
i currently have 3 tickets for support outstanding....

i am a lifetime subscriber and have been since launch and i sitll have issues that have gone unresolved and ignored by "support" ever since i created my account, which is ironic cos support doesnt seem to give any support at all.

i still have no career officer title...

i still cant make new threads on the forum.....

as i said this has been ongoing since day 1 .... what a joke and a slap in the face to someone who has spent real life cash on this game, i ownt be spending anymore money til this is resolved.
Your forum account was only established this month: Join date: April, 2013. It takes some time before the forum system recognizes you as being a participant - it's part of the spam-bot blocking system. Give it a little time and you will be allowed to make threads.

As far as your Career Officer title, you need to Edit Avaar at the top of the forum and activate the Career Officer title yourself. It's not automatic. That's how it worked on the previous forum too.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 04-23-2013 at 07:35 PM.