View Single Post
Commander
# 2047
04-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalericdavid View Post
I should not have to teach someone to follow people. It is his problem he can't even figure out something so simple and it has cost him mission completion twice wile the rest of the team was just annoyed but still finished it. He is not the only one I see this happen to because every once in a wile I see others do it. I just cant figure why people are so stupid they don't know that they should follow the group.
If that's your belief, you really have no right to complain when people in your group continue being ignorant, having done nothing to help them. Personally, I can't figure out why people are so self-absorbed and indignant they won't help others even though they help themselves doing so. Case in point, had you decided to not be a jackass the first time around, the second that other player would have known what was up and would never have been an issue. Maybe even had you explained things the first time around you wouldn't have wasted so much of your own time waiting for that guy to leave, and ran the cost of doing that instance way beyond opportunity cost.

At least that player was willing to admit their failing and display a desire to learn, something which you have yet to demonstrate. Ah well, you can't make a horse you've led to water drink, but a horse you've never led to water can't drink.

Last edited by theodrim; 04-24-2013 at 07:11 PM.