View Single Post
Captain
# 2048
04-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodrim View Post
If that's your belief, you really have no right to complain when people in your group continue being ignorant, having done nothing to help them. Personally, I can't figure out why people are so self-absorbed and indignant they won't help others even though they help themselves doing so. Case in point, had you decided to not be a jackass the first time around, the second that other player would have known what was up and would never have been an issue. Maybe even had you explained things the first time around you wouldn't have wasted so much of your own time waiting for that guy to leave, and ran the cost of doing that instance way beyond opportunity cost.

At least that player was willing to admit their failing and display a desire to learn, something which you have yet to demonstrate. Ah well, you can't make a horse you've led to water drink, but a horse you've never led to water can't drink.
Common sense tells someone that they should not enter a elite mission they don't have a clue about and that you should at least follow the group. It is not my job to teach common sense. I don't want to teach people about missions I just want to play nothing more. People that don't have a clue should stay out of elite.

If you think I am a jerk because I don't want to be a teacher fine that is your opinion. My opinion is the jerks are the ones who don't have a clue entering elite mission dragging the team down especially when they do it multiple times. They are almost as bad as people who enter missions full of injuries and never heal them dragging the team down.

All I do is just play and say please don't enter elite missions if you don't know what your doing. I have seen some other people say some things that you would not believe.