View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
04-25-2013, 02:58 AM
My fleet is still quite small (18 percent, if you're looking for us ) but we have clear guidance on what level of donation is required for promotion and at what point you gain access to fleet stores.
Promotions take place when you reach the following levels of fleet credits (earned within our fleet) 10k, 30k, 60k, 100k and last one at 150k (we have enough leaders already). Access to fleet stores is gained at 100k, since this is a level where you should have enough to buy a few and have proven yourself in the fleet to all who care to look.
Sounds like you have had a bad time of things in your fleet, and moving the bar seems more than a little harsh (especially the method used to move them) but all I can promise with ours is that the goals will never change except to lower the bar when we get bigger.
@drowrulesupreme in-game, mail me if you want to think about moving. Sounds like it should take no time for you to get where you want with us.
We're only tier 1.5 at the moment, but growing all the time, and with some serious fleet marks and dil from Crystalline catastrophe coming up, growth should happen QUICK in a few days.

Last edited by drowrulesupreme; 04-25-2013 at 02:59 AM. Reason: typo