View Single Post
Captain
# 17
04-25-2013, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Well, if you were a member of the cult of premades you would know that Aux2SIF can be just as valuable a heal as an extend.
I love having a 12K Aux to SIF 3 with a high resist and extra heal proc to boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
is sci fleet still to strong? TSS doesn't give that much res, its mostly the regeneration countering damage. stacking hull armor from skill points and specific resist consoles can actually be as out of control as shield res. HE and PH can add to that, but that didn't seem to be as much of a problem. its the shield res preventing any hull damage if not for hard spike or subnukes thats the main problem in my opinion.
I mean resistances to Sci. It's entirely too easy to shrug off almost every Sci power. Tyken's/Energy Siphon don't do too much (though Siphon Drones drain EVERYTHING), GW can be walked out of without so much as an after thought, Tachyon Beam is lol, etc etc.

In an overall sense though, I hate that SNB is (and has been for a while, I guess) needed for a kill shot - while you can still get kills without it, it's substantially harder without chain SNBs.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?