View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
04-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
you do not take this in to account this is a free mmos I can make 50 account if I wanted ppl do forget the trolls but seeing this fleet system is the same as most mmos it not going to change to suit your whims
A good point and something to keep in mind if/when a fleet protection system is implemented. Perhaps limit voting rights based on time played, ect.

Quote:
and my fleet doing good for a small fleet I don't need 400+ ppl
My suggestion that this 'system' only kicks in when a fleet reaches a certain size, for small fleets I agree it would be an unwelcome and cumbersome system, however once you start talking 200, 300, 400, and all those people have contributed to the creation and maintenance of the fleet it is not only only unfair to allow a single person to hold absolute control, it is also tempting fate.

What I am suggesting is a similar system we have for launching nuclear weapons (an extreme example I know!) in that it does not allow drastic sweeping changes without accountability and fail safes in place, surely this is a good thing?

Quote:
and also don't forget there may be ppl who talk nicely to you be friendly with you but could be hateing your rule the hole time
Well that's true for anything in life, but it shouldn't stop us from safeguarding the work of hundreds of people.