View Single Post
Captain
# 6
04-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakilla3000 View Post
Thanks for the info.. Good to hear this game is going strong and getting better. Since Romulans are my favorite race.. will give this a try for sure. Going to activate my monthly membership to take advantage of the perks.. also is the standard legacy pack worth the money? Don't think I have the funds for the other pack thats over a 100 bones.
It's $31.00 worth of C-Store items for $20.00 - so around 30% off. If you want the T1 and T5 ship, and a Boff, then it's worth it. If you don't have any interest in flying that particular ship at T5 then probably not.

Either way you can buy it all individually on the C-Store for full-price once LoR goes live. You just can't get the title.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.