View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 2066
04-26-2013, 02:17 AM
My worse was last week, we started with only four players in a Elite Infected Conduct, my son and I, a Engineer in a Kumari and another Federation player I can't remember what he was flying.

Well the guy in the Kumari had absolutely no idea what he was doing after I explained to him about the 10% generator method. He still blew them early, which I wasn't worried about. I told him next time to try the generator rule and how it makes the mission a lot easier. He then had the nerve to have a go at me for the ship I was flying. A few minutes later he was off in nowhere land taking on a sphere. Realising this was going nowhere the rest of us bailed on the guy. Something I have never done before, even in bad situations I stick with the team and thank them for the game.

He was added to my ignore list, I hope he learns how to do the easiest Elite STF very soon for all the other players he ends up in a team with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"