View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 162
04-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
ok so I had to ask who do you folks want next Borg, Dominion , species 8472, xindi? or a group we aren't evn thing about as the next playable race ? please offer your insights below because you never know who reading this so make your voice heard
First of all, I must note that this is probably the 10th thread on this subject in the last month lol

Secondly, Cardassian's will be the next faction, no doubt. They can easily be implemented just like the Romulans.

Dominion: "Bad guys" thus will probably never be an option.
Borg: They'll only do a liberated Borg faction, and since all 3 factions have playable liberated Borg, I say there's no point. I doubt many Borg that were liberated would remain a collective; when they're liberated, they go back to where they came from. As long as they keep making the option of playable liberated Borg in each faction there'll never be a need for this! The one and only way I'd like to see playable Borg is a 5-10 level PvP faction with no more than 5% PvE (a couple generic star-cluster style assimilate-this-and-that missions).

Third, I wouldn't be expecting that next year, they're going to want to pour over the data for a while to see how this release goes long term.
Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol