View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 62
04-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Quote:
All Quotes Originally Posted by thlaylierah
I own a Dodge truck and after making some venison goulash of one of the dumber bucks in the area I had a headlight replaced at the dealership because I was still under warranty.
YOU hit a deer and gnarled up your ride. Where was your head stuck that you were unaware of it's presence? Blame the dead deer for your lousy driving. Classy. The way you tell the story someone of limited intellect might mistake you for some kind of hero.

Quote:
Little did I know they were secretly thieves replacing OEM parts with cheap knockoffs. Mechanics being one of my hobbies, I caught them at it. They gave me a new headlight assembly which I found was a mislabeled Durango headlight assembly. When I went to return it they refused to give me the correct parts. I casually mentioned to a lawyer friend on one of my beats what they had done.
You seem overly conscious of branding (Dodge, Durango, Some imaginary Andorian Phaser thingy). I doubt you know much about mechanics beyond knowing it wasn't the high end status symbol you needed to fill your empty place. They tried to dupe you? Why? Could be the incoherent manner suffused with know-it-all that begs for a good fleecing? Then you sulked and did some chest thumping about a lawyer friend. I see a pattern here screaming entitlement that most people only reach on the internet. You're already living the dream why bother posting this here?

Quote:
I now not only have racing headlights, but a waver from the city to have said headlights and that dealership? Well there's an empty lot there now.
Again bragging about exceptions and special privileges that show what a special person you are (that remark about your whining being intellectual was priceless and people not understanding your rambling being dumber than you are; comic gold.). You probably get a lot of "wavers" from people who know you; probably the one fingered kind. Bad things happen when you don't get your way. Ominous. Someone might drown in your tears.

Cool story bro. Have fun racing your dodge. Hopefully your new fangled racing headlights will help you see those stupid deer.