View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 171
04-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red01999 View Post
The doomsday attitude of "END OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THE FEDS GET SOMETHING THAT WAS KDF EXCLUSIVE" and "OMG FEDS GET SOMETHING THE KDF DOESN'T HAVE, FACTION WILL IMPLODE IN 30 MINUTES" has done far more to disincline me from wanting to have anything to do with the faction than a lack of gear ever will. As-is I hardly log in my one KDF character. This is in that exact same boat.
Yes it does seem like every week the game is going to be cancelled, or a faction will be deleted, or someone other than you will get an "I WIN!" button.

Still haven't seen any of that yet, maybe I'm just lucky.

Could aslo be than an unfortunate number of people on the forums are just drama queens, and also happen to be the loudest among us.

I've said it before, the amont of equipment on the KDF side is less than the FED but I have never found that to be much of an issue, unless you don't want to put any time or money into the game. In which case it's your own fault for being a total moocher and expecting to have all the shineys for no effort.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln