View Single Post
Commander
# 2076
04-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
First of all, seems to me you weren't helping at all. Second, humility is a lost art hehe. I've had people that weren't familiar with build synergy as well and I did such a better job with them by being humble and personal when I approached them. Third, it's not you vs them, you were also part of the team you know?
I knew it will be a mess when I had to herd them toward shooting the trans - they would probably turn it into Hundred Years War if the D'kora guy or me weren't there. Since STF was completed with optional failed by about 2 minutes, I guess I was helping them after all.

Second, I wasn't excessively rude, I wasn't speaking in Capslock. That guy added me to ignore list because he didn't understand what I was PMing him about. Well, I guess he has to learn about "build synergy" the hard way, if ever.

I did close to 1k STFs, overwhelming majority of it pugging, getting optional in decent time in most cases, and I genuinely want to play more of them. This means STFs are still an entertainment for me. You can't blame me if I get additional kicks out of them.
May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"