View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 81
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveimperator View Post
News flash, people:

Star Trek is about Starfleet! Always has been! Every series! TOS! TNG! Voyager! Enterprise! DS9! Every single one! It's about Starfleet! This double-faction thing was a "WoW did it so we have to too!" symptom.

Now, I'm all for the KDF being developed up, I really am. But FFS people, get it through your heads that the Star Trek spotlight is, and always has been, on STARFLEET captains. Almost every single Season that's come out has included a lot of Klingon updates and every time something new is added to the game, it's available to everyone, so seriously, WHAT is your PROBLEM? Specifically. I really would like to know. Your ships are better. You have just as many ships, probably more, actually, with all the Gorn/Orion/Naussican warships. Marauding > Diplomacy. Only thing that *I* noticed in my experience leveling up a KDF character was that, yes, there are fewer PVE missions, but with all the Featured Series available to everyone, it doesn't matter, because you hit VA long before you finish them all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!