View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 178
04-30-2013, 01:27 AM
A long time ago I made my KDF toon, and posted a whole a list of changes, I felt the KDF needed for max immersion into the KDF side. It was ignored. Now many months later, I do not recognize most of the KDF players posting. The KDF I think is going to turn into the RDF, or Romulan Defense force. The bop will loose its uniqueness, and sense there is a poster who likes to dig up dirt on other posters in this thread, I will take it one step further. I also previously asked if the Defiant should have a battlecloak. All Klingons ships have cloak, but only the bop has battle cloak. Now they are giving battle cloak to all Romulan ships. Not a single federation ship has battle cloak. Unless the hull points on the warbirds are extremely low. This takes one of the few remaining unique things of the KDF away.

I am a huge fan of the Klingons, but in sto I did not feel that I was stepping into that universe, except on rare occasions. They can complete the leveling experience, but I think it would be prudent to give all KDF ships battle cloak. This I think would help out the faction. Right now I just do not see the Uniqueness of the Klingons, or as the op said whats the reason to make a klingon now.