View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 179
04-30-2013, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaalom View Post
A long time ago I made my KDF toon, and posted a whole a list of changes, I felt the KDF needed for max immersion into the KDF side. It was ignored. Now many months later, I do not recognize most of the KDF players posting. The KDF I think is going to turn into the RDF, or Romulan Defense force. The bop will loose its uniqueness, and sense there is a poster who likes to dig up dirt on other posters in this thread, I will take it one step further. I also previously asked if the Defiant should have a battlecloak. All Klingons ships have cloak, but only the bop has battle cloak. Now they are giving battle cloak to all Romulan ships. Not a single federation ship has battle cloak. Unless the hull points on the warbirds are extremely low. This takes one of the few remaining unique things of the KDF away.

I am a huge fan of the Klingons, but in sto I did not feel that I was stepping into that universe, except on rare occasions. They can complete the leveling experience, but I think it would be prudent to give all KDF ships battle cloak. This I think would help out the faction. Right now I just do not see the Uniqueness of the Klingons, or as the op said whats the reason to make a klingon now.
The Romulans are the masters of stealth and cloak. Where do you think the Klingons got it from? Makes sense for the Romulans to have battle cloak on all of their ships.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku