View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 402
04-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
That is really concerning to me, especially because my current issue involves billing problems and the loss of my subscription. Theoretically, even though I am trying to resolve and maintain a Gold account, I am considered a Silver account at the moment.

The whole issue with staff being tied up on LoR is also concerning. STO (and other PWE games) is an active product and needs proper support and maintenance, if they want current STO staff working on LoR, they need to bring in an adequate number and quality of staff to support this active product, not leave it to twist in the wind.
The claim that has been made that the support staff are working on LoR is pure speculation as far as I am aware. I very much doubt it is the case. I don't remember the source of this information but I believe all GM support is handled at an independent facility belonging to perfect world now.

Also I am sure they put billing issues before gameplay ones. It has always taken 8 days for me to recive a response to a gameplay issue but I have never had a billing one.