View Single Post
Ensign
# 257 LoR?
05-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but is there going to an updates made to the STO wrapper when LoR comes out? I think there may be a problem with the current wrapper and the new version of STO coming out May 21st that makes the keyboard and mouse not function correctly.

Here's some backstory, a few weeks go a I got invited to one of the beta weekends for Neverwinter. I installed it using the current STO wine wrapper....it worked for CO so I figured it might work for Neverwinter, and it did. I was able to play Neverwinter for the Beta event. Now, that they have updated Neverwinter and it has gone to Open Beta, I can still load the game, but when I get to the character select screen, my mouse doesn't work...nor does the keyboard. Or I should say...none of the buttons work. The letters on the keyboard seem to work, but 'special' keys like TAB and DELETE, etc...do not work, nor do my mouse buttons. I can move cursor around with the mouse, but cannot click on anything. For 'giggles & grins' I decided to try loading onto Tribble server with the hopes of seeing some of the new Rommie content....but am encountering the same issues at the character select screen, the mouse moves the cursor, but I cannot click on anything.