Thread: rp
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6880
05-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Vanguard and Jacob soon arrive at Arcadia. The UNSCs fortress world. It is surrounded by 3 Titan class starbases. 120 PAC gun stations. ( phased accelerator cannons.) 12 shipyards and over 1500 ships. On te ground it is a military fortress as well. It containes high com facility fleet comm facility and ONI hq. it is also home to 10 brigades of ground troops. As well as corbuelo academy. It is a fortress.

Jacob an the team soon arrive at camp winter.

Jacob: feel free to walk around. I have to meet with fleet comm.

Jacob soon walks into a large building after showing his clearance. And walk in to find both terrace and harper in the room along with 5 other admirals.

Jacob: sirs.

Terrace: have a seat Jacob. Alright everyone lets get started. As most of you are aware the insurrection is not the only war we are fighting. We thought we still had them contained in galaxy m5. But that is no loner the case. We have receive an urgent message from te rebels asking for our help. The footage matchs that with the image we got before the 12th fleet was destroye in m5.

Jacob: what do we know about them.

Harper: not much other then they are mostly robotic and highly advanced.

Terrace: they have already been spotted by battle groups in the outer parts of our space.

Hinz: which brings us to the question do we sign a treaty with the rebels. Or not.

Jacob: I say yes.

Terrace : agreed. But this also brings us to another issue. Do we tell the federation and republic.

Harper: I say no. They may mean well but we don't know them really. We just made contact a few months ago.

Admiral pareogisky : I agree with harper. On this matter.

Terrace: they will find out sooner or later.

Harper : I say later.

Jacob: sirs we need all the help we can get. I know both govt. they will help.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?