View Single Post
Commander
# 314
05-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post

First off, in order to design a truly epic arc I am looking at this point to "recruit" spotlight authors that would be interested in collaborating with me.
Wow, great idea! I, myself, am working on the first episode of a planned 40+ episode series! And your idea (collaboration with spotlight authors) is very much similar to the partnership I have entered into with the foundry author, dariuskoronikov! If you wish to find out more about this series, drkfrontiers, feel free to pm me! Pretty much, the partnership's "contract" is that dariuskoronikov will allow me to use his series' characters and ships, BUT, I am NOT allowed to kill off any of his characters or destroy any of his named ships! Past that, I pretty much have free reign in what I can do! (there is a bit of talk between us as well... pm me to learn more about it). With regards to further details on my planned series, I will post a thread dedicated to it after the publishing of my first episode: Yin and Yang! I will be quite interested in finding out more about this upcoming "production!" Please, keep me posted!