View Single Post
Career Officer
# 18
05-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Korath uniform is also available for Lobi, or EC on the exchange.

Time Traveler as well (though that one is cross-factional).

If you are in a Fleet with a Tier 3 Starbase, or can gain access to one, which also unlocked their tailor the Bortasqu' uniform is rather awesome.

I'm told there is a Romulan Senate Robe from any fleet with an Embassy 3 plus tailor, but that may still be locked out on the Klingon side.

There are also the reputation uniforms, but those are not part of the base uniform set for players and must be equipped as part of a separate costume type, one each for Omega and Klingon Honor Guard. There are some variants (4 in the case of KHG), but some find them difficult to obtain.

There sadly have been no "free" increases in uniform variations. I for one would like them to open up some of the options we see on NPCs, particularly where they are blending in robes for chest gear to the base Klingon uniforms (most notably in the Great Hall guards).
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.