View Single Post
Captain
# 4
05-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
Why do you keep passing missions with AFKers on the team? This just encourages them.
In an STF if there are AFkers I will sit around near them and wait for them to start moving before I do. If a minute passes by and they still haven't moved I will go AFK as well for 15 min, then come back and leave without penalty. Just alt tab out and watch netflix for 15 min or something, don't ever pass missions with afkers in it or it will never stop. If it is not an stf just warp out immedialtey since there is no penalty.
this just makes things worse, then you become one of those we are trying to get rid of.

you can most of the time complete a mission with 4 players.. you might fail optional or not get as many rom marks..

there needs to be something tho. reporting them to gms doesnt seem to do anything at all.

if you put them on ignore list, the system doesnt take that in account for teams.. which it should..

if someone i dont like is harassing me and i put them on my ignore list, i surely dont want to have them on my team..
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.