View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-04-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey there Lykum

interesting post to say the least.

I started my pvp adventures in much the same way you describe, the fleet i ran with at the time had very few people interested in pvp. My circle of friends was mainly my fleet and most stuck to the pve content pretty much.

I Ran alot of random q's but was very discouraged, it just seemed the teams would always win or stomp tbe match. I even tried to reach out to a few of the players i thought where good, it met with much resistance or i was just givin por advice.

Which brings me to Kerrat, the true territory of the Lone Wolf pvp heros where 1 player can make the difference in a battle. This is where i learnt the way of the pew, ducking alpha bops and Jemhadar attack ships knowing when to start a fight and when to finish one. The best pvp players in the game stalk kerrat and unlike random q's there is time to get feedback from others.

The taboo u speak of is not really a taboo just that it would result in a lot of stalemate matchs facing 2 tanks against each other whould be a drag...Someone has to die....

There is room for any type of player in sto pvp, but if u want to be a good player and gain respect heal your team mates and focus fire...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
@LIVIN

P.S.
Its more likley for one of us to win the lotto, then for Cryptic to make a change to pvp...

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube

Last edited by livinrtb; 05-04-2013 at 07:45 AM.