View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
05-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lykum View Post
There isn't a thing wrong with Shatners career. WoK defined the better part of the 80's in terms of sci-fi and was my introduction to Trek in general. Loved him in Andersonville, regular John Wayne! Only quaif I have is the he stopped working out, or didn't start, and sometimes I get the impression space doesn't excite his imagination anymore. He's not the adventurous spirit he once was, something I'd never be at his age. Now he's the miles away look on his face I'll do anything to make you smile however my soul is begging you to stop talking to me trek noob!! Not all the time, but some fans, you just see that ol' look on his face.

Its alright Bill, some fans (like me) do in fact ride horses, drive badass cars, get laid, dream starships, and kick some ass!
funny thing, from what i knew of the man during the 60's, 70's and 80's is that he never cared for star trek and im also certain he never watched trek. the thing that appealed to him was not the shows but rather the money. so if cryptic wanted the voice of kirk, the price alone would bankrupt the game to get him onboard for a day.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.