View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Of course, that makes sense. I'll tell you more about my fleet:

My fleet has a Fed and KDF side, both of which are pretty well along.

Most of us, as said, do live in America, or within those time zones, but we do have several who live in EU area time zones as well.

Our Fed side is a tier 4 Starbase, with tier 4 everything across the board (except transwarp conduit), working on tier 5 Engineering first. We also have tier 3 on both Diplomacy and Recruitment, and when I log in later, I will be slotting our tier 3 Embassy upgrade.

Our KDF side is tier 3 across the board, with tier 4 shipyards, and working on tier 4 science. In turn, we slotted the tier 4 SB upgrade just yesterday. We also have a tier 2 embassy, with tier 2 in both areas, and are working on tier 3 recruitment now.

We're fairly large, not so much in 'nameless faces' or anything, but more that we are highly laid-back, and don't ask for anything from our members. If they wanna do something, they can, if they don't feel like getting onto TS, we don't push it. We have on the Fed side over 250 members, but...I can probably say that roughly half those are alts, maybe more. Even then, the community is still pretty tight between all of us who do get on most of the time, and stay on TS, etc.

We do pretty much everything though. Not so much PvP, though we do do that of course, but all the other stuff you mentioned, we do.