View Single Post
Commander
# 155
05-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I think the Romulan players should have the ability to purchase Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4 KDF or Fed Starships with their Free Ship Token also, so it can give lower level Romulans players more flexibility depending on their profession class and/or if they wanna try something different. cause i don't think Veteran players would be willing to put alot of dilithium to buy lower tier KDF/Fed ships and Newbie players would not be able to have the dilithium to afford them and if they can, they would most likely save it up for tier 5 items or C-store stuff.

If the Romulans and KDF/Feds are allies, i don't think the KDF and Feds would mind giving their technically inferior obsolete lower tier ships to their Romulan allies for a Free Ship Token under their own version of ''Lend-Lease'' to the Romulan Republic.

As for my Rommie char, i will still stick with the Romulan Warbirds since my Rommie gonna be a Xenophobe when it comes to Starships, but can't say the same about space sets and weapons at tier 5...

Last edited by oakland4life; 05-09-2013 at 05:36 PM.